Monday, April 25, 2011

It's been a while

Well it has been a while since I have posted so I will do one post with the info and one with pictures!
I am on the Relay for Life team called Fannin Fighters. We are rasing money and if you would like to donate please let me know. I am also donating my comission from Scentsy sales to the team, so if you would like to buy Scentsy lease let me know. Scentsy is a great Mother's Day gift!!
The girls have been doing great. Reese had a "rodeo" at school complete with calf ropin' hay haulin', and barrle racin'!! It was adorable. They also danced the Chicken Dance.
Reese also went to the zoo with her class. I went along as a chaperon and we had a great time. i am happy to report that Addison is doing great with her asthma since being out of the hospital.
We had a wonderful Easter and the girls had a great time hunting eggs. We had to change our Martin Family egg hunt bc Addie had strep throat, but we will have it next weekend.
Reese has started t-ball and loving it!! She is doing much better than last year. She can hit the ball into outfield!! I am so proud of her.
Reese is also preparing for her dance recital at the end of May.
I think that is all of the updates for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment